[Emergency-response] IRS Looking For Evacuated Employees

Vicki Reeves vickir at beau.org
Sun Sep 4 22:24:46 CDT 2005

The Internal Revenue Service is attempting to locate about
200 IRS employees whose whereabouts are unknown since
the hurricane hit the Gulf Coast.  We are asking your help
in finding our employees and asking them to contact us to
let us know they are okay.  If you come in contact with any
of our employees or have any knowledge of their location
or status, please call our Hurricane Katrina Emergency
Operations Command Center in Nashville, Tenn. at
615-250-5545 or ask them to contact us at that number.

This message was from emergencyemailnetwork.net

--
Vicki Reeves, Info Tech Dept          http://beau.org/~vickir
Beauregard Parish Library             http://library.beau.org

In a world with no borders or fences, who needs gates & windows?