[Emergency-response] Fwd: Re: Job Offer

Larry Stone stoneburke at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 8 07:12:02 CDT 2005

Cindi Wiggins <cindiwiggins at yahoo.com> wrote:Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2005 15:20:50 -0700 (PDT)
From: Cindi Wiggins <cindiwiggins at yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Job Offer
To: Larry Stone <stoneburke at yahoo.com>

This is NOT fact.  I don't know who sent out my e-mail, but I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.  Thank you for your e-mail.
-Cindi

Larry Stone <stoneburke at yahoo.com> wrote:
My name is Larry Stone, and I am working with the local ministerial alliance.  We recieved a phone call that some one was offering jobs to help clean-up.  It said it would pay $10 per hour and the job could last as long as two years.

Would you please let me know if this is a fact or not??????

Pastor Larry Stone
DeRidder Church of the Nazarene
P. O. Box 1103
DeRidder, LA 70634
Phone # 337-463-6650

Cindi Wiggins
713.823.2222 cell
"To the world, you are one person. And to one person you are the world."

http://www.letsdancecountry.com