[Emergency-response] test

Terri OHara beaucareohara at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 14 17:17:01 CDT 2006

I received it in my spam.  I hope that it makes it to my regular mail next time, because I almost deleted you.

  Terri

stormie <stormie at beau.org> wrote:
  We are at the opening of the 2006 Hurricane Season. This is a test of
the Beauregard Parish Emergency Response Team email list. Please reply
to this message so that we may update or change the list as needed.
Thank you
Stormie

--
~To the world you may be just one person, but to one person, you may just be the world.~

Terri W. O'Hara, BeauCARE, Inc., Executive Director, P O Box 1779, DeRidder, LA 70634
  The DeRidder Rotary Club, President 05 - 06 AND  Rotary District 6200 Assistant District Governor 06 -07
  337.462.2273   fax 462.2268  cell 396.8469   home 462.3095

  The information contained in this email, including any attached document(s) is confidential. The information is intended only for the use of the named recipient(s). If you are not the named recipient(s), you are hereby notified that any use, disclosure, copying, or distribution of the contents hereof is strictly prohibited.

http://mail.yahoo.com