[Lswtalk] ALA Conference?

Erin Chesnutt echesnut at beau.org
Tue Mar 31 10:50:10 CDT 2009

Hi, all!
   I was just about to register for this year's ALA conference in
Chicago, that toddlin' town.  It looks like I may be the only BPL
employee there, so I was wondering who else from LSW was planning to
attend and if it would be possible to coordinate a note-exchange for
after the conference (and maybe a strategic plan of attack beforehand).
There seems to be way too much for one person to be able to attend all
the sessions she wants, so I am hoping to benefit from the group.  Any
takers?

--
Thank you,

Erin N Chesnutt