[Lswtalk] Workshops: consumer health

Erin Chesnutt echesnut at beau.org
Tue Jul 31 10:30:25 CDT 2012

Hi, all!

I just heard from Emily, the lady who will be teaching the 2 consumer
health workshops at the DeRidder library on Aug 23.  It looks like
registration is low for these two classes.  If you want to send someone
from your library, please visit

http://tinyurl.com/scrclasses

to register them and/or to get descriptions of the classes.
Registration deadline is Aug 13.  Class sizes are limited to 12, so sign
up soon!

The classes are free. There will be an hour and fifteen minute lunch
break with lunch on your own.