[Lswtalk] FYI: OverDrive / ALA eBook Survey

Loretta Gharst LGharst at calcasieu.lib.la.us
Fri Jun 1 13:22:01 CDT 2012

FYI,
Loretta

From: OverDrive [mailto:librarypartnerservices at overdrive.com]
Sent: Friday, June 01, 2012 12:35 PM
To: Loretta Gharst
Subject: OverDrive / ALA eBook Survey

[http://ih.constantcontact.com/fs031/1102587225288/img/1532.jpg]

[http://ih.constantcontact.com/fs031/1102587225288/img/1774.jpg]

Dear Library Partner,

OverDrive, in cooperation with the American Library Association, is interested in learning more about your eBook and digital audiobook users. In particular we want to learn about key drivers in eBook usage as well as how library borrowing impacts purchasing. What we learn from this survey will help us continue our dialogue with publishers about the value of having their eBooks available for library lending.

Beginning in mid-June, a link to the following survey will be posted on the side navigation bar on all U.S. Virtual Branch websites via a graphic link. The survey will run through July 31, 2012.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/overdriveebooksurvey<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001p2CIZetTx7lefTVCq0ciCIUjyZMQipa8ehmIEJ2azEj4zDbff2jOyVmGaY6s3qd0Ra7xVPpnLMAMPlb-yXqxG0D-j7fv8dOYmq38gs_p3HWILEHinOyAzll19YAZN-RPTVEGDsbBxbsBXsHoSlXBVQ==>

The results of the survey will be shared on an aggregate level with all libraries as well as the ALA. No identifying information will be captured, and all data will be reported at an aggregate level. We will post the results in an OverDrive Digital Library Blog post later this summer.

Unless instructed otherwise, this survey link will be posted on your website during the dates noted above. If you prefer to opt out of participating in the survey, please respond to this email by June 8, 2012.

Please note: This survey cannot be customized so unfortunately we cannot make any changes or additions. If interested, you will be able to view the aggregated results when the report is complete later this summer.

Thank you in advance for your participation,

OverDrive Library Partner Services Team
Please contact librarypartnerservices at overdrive.com<mailto:librarypartnerservices at overdrive.com> with any questions.

[http://ih.constantcontact.com/fs031/1102587225288/img/1534.jpg]

Forward email<http://ui.constantcontact.com/sa/fwtf.jsp?llr=igzdv8cab&m=1102587225288&ea=lgharst%40calcasieu.lib.la.us&a=1110128782885>

This email was sent to lgharst at calcasieu.lib.la.us by librarypartnerservices at overdrive.com<mailto:librarypartnerservices at overdrive.com> |
Update Profile/Email Address<http://visitor.constantcontact.com/do?p=oo&mse=001SPMbSMElFv5-DkAbrXVt9wruOVe_ETZR&t=0012GEtmFILK5Ss3hJh2EuJ9g%3D%3D&lang=001FCSs65SMrsI%3D&llr=igzdv8cab> | Instant removal with SafeUnsubscribe<http://visitor.constantcontact.com/do?p=un&mse=001SPMbSMElFv5-DkAbrXVt9wruOVe_ETZR&t=0012GEtmFILK5Ss3hJh2EuJ9g%3D%3D&lang=001FCSs65SMrsI%3D&llr=igzdv8cab>(tm) | Privacy Policy<http://ui.constantcontact.com/roving/CCPrivacyPolicy.jsp>.

OverDrive | 8555 Sweet Valley Drive | Suite N | Cleveland | OH | 44125