[Lswtalk] Updating LSW page info

Erin Chesnutt echesnut at beau.org
Thu Jun 14 11:19:01 CDT 2012

All:

I'm working on getting the LSW page up-to-date.   Here's what I need
from you:
Please visit  http://library.beau.org/lsw/about.html     and let me know
if there are changes / additions to the special collections listed there.
Consider adding info re: the listserv under Services.

I'm proposing we also change, "Quarterly Newsletter" to "Quarterly
Newsletter Archive" since it is now defunct and that we update the info
on Lynda Carlberg Award page to correct Gretchen's year to 2007 and add
Sona and Lyle to the list of recipients.

I am fairly certain that the Board of Directors and Officers is the
original Board and Officer roster.  Do we want to change that by adding
the word "Founding" or do we want to update the info?  If updating,
someone will need to send me the latest info because I don't recall even
discussing the board appointments since Ursula's last meeting.

--
Thank you,

Erin N Chesnutt, MLIS
Director