[Lswtalk] Cameron SRP log

Dede Sanders DSanders at cameron.lib.la.us
Mon Jun 18 11:00:31 CDT 2012

I am new to Dropbox and this is my first attempt at "dropping" a file for others to view.  I hope it works.

This is the link to the Summer Reading Log some people wanted at the last Library Southwest Meeting.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/5hk1zvzh2y2f5rw/oqCUjtSCAu

If you are unable to view it, please get back with me.

Delia "Dede" Sanders
Cameron Parish Library
PO Box 1130
Cameron, LA  70631
(337)775-5421
Fax 775-5346
www.cameron.lib.la.us

This message contains information which may be confidential and privileged. Unless you are the intended addressee, you may not use, copy or disclose to anyone the message or any information contained in the message. If you have received the message in error, please advise the sender by reply at dsanders at cameron.lib.la.us and delete the message.