[Lswtalk] Mr. McDonald, Printing Resources

Jessica Hutchings jhutchings at mcneese.edu
Thu Jun 21 16:28:28 CDT 2012

Hi everyone,

I got in touch with Mr. McDonald about ordering the next 5 Carlberg awards, and he expressed an interest in meeting us for lunch after our next meeting.

Does anyone have a preference for a restaurant on the 11th after our meeting at Helen's place? I told him we'd likely be there at 12:15, and I'd let him know which restaurant when I found out.

If you'd like for me to invite him to come a little earlier to our meeting, I can do that as well. Just let me know!

Jessica