[Lswtalk] Re: [Public] 2013 Spring Admin Conference

Erin Chesnutt echesnut at beau.org
Wed Apr 10 15:02:43 CDT 2013

Rebecca & Meg :
I'm so pleased to see the Spring Admin Conference return! Thanks for
this update.

After today's Libraries Southwest meeting, several of us were discussing
how difficult it is to know exactly how "ObamaCare" is going to impact
our library administrations ... a few surprises have already cropped
up!  A few of us are very concerned and wondering if there is some
professional (lawyer? Commissioner Donelon's office?) we could invite to
present a workshop to a group of public library administrators (also
invite police jury admin. for those libraries that have insurance
through their PJ).

Is this a topic we can have presented at the fall Admin Conference?  If
not, I'd still appreciate your recommendations so that I might pursue
arranging a regional workshop in SWLA.

Thank you,

Erin N Chesnutt, MLIS
Director