[Lswtalk] LSW applications

Erin Chesnutt echesnut at beau.org
Fri Dec 6 10:34:21 CST 2013

Quick questions for LSW libraries:
1) If someone happens to have an abundance of extra LSW application
forms, would you be willing to share with us?  OR
2) Does anyone know who we have ordered application forms from in the
past?  AND
3) Do we really need to order more of these forms or can the member
libraries just photocopy a blank application?  I don't see a compelling
reason to pay for outsourced printing when we have a fairly high quality
copy/print machine available to us, but maybe I'm overlooking something.

--

Thank you,

Erin N Chesnutt, MLIS
Director