[Lswtalk] Houston Museum of Natural Science info

Erin Chesnutt echesnut at beau.org
Thu Feb 14 11:24:10 CST 2013

A few of you were interested in learning more about the programs we have
coming up from the Houston Museum of Natural Science.

To learn more, you can visit
http://www.hmns.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=144&Itemid=151

We will host the Discovery Dome on Saturday, June 15  and Earth Science
on Wheels / Dinosaur Discovery on Saturday, August 3.
Since both programs have space / time limits, we will be using a
ticketed entry method.

Our experience with HMNS has been very positive so far. They seem very
willing to work with us on scheduling needs. I'm excited to see how it goes!

--
Thank you,

Erin N Chesnutt, MLIS
Director