[Lswtalk] LSW's VHS cleaner

Erin Chesnutt echesnut at beau.org
Mon May 13 12:19:47 CDT 2013

Hi, all!
A few employees and I spent last week cleaning out and organizing our
storage room, shed, and garage. It was a workout, to say the least.

Anywho... we came across the large VHS cleaning machine that Libraries
Southwest purchased several years ago.  I don't mind continuing to house
it, but would like to remind everyone that it is here for your use.  We
no longer carry any VHS tapes, so we have no use for it.  If a member
library that could use it has room to store it (and wants to), I'd be
happy to bring it along to our next meeting for a hand-off.

--
Thank you,

Erin N Chesnutt, MLIS
Director