[Lswtalk] that article on social media...FOUND!

Beverly Laughlin blaughlin at state.lib.la.us
Thu Sep 12 09:59:55 CDT 2013

It was a link from an email from Larry and Meagan Johnson.  They've done a
lot of research on different generations in the workplace.  "Gen Yers see
the duality of social media. It is a form of entertainment but also an aid
in decision making. This attitude is dramatically different from that of
their Baby Boomer coworkers."

http://goo.gl/gItyM

The two of the them are fantastic speakers I heard at association managers
conferences when I was at LLA.

Larry Johnson:
Speaker &  Co-author of
Absolute Honesty: Building A Corporate Culture
That Values Straight Talk And Rewards Integrity
Tel: 480-948-5596
Web: http://www.larry-johnson.com <http://www.larry-johnson.com/>
E-mail: larry at larry-johnson.com
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/larryjohnsonabsolutehonesty
Facebook: http://goo.gl/FspEs
Larry and Meagan's new book:
Generations, Inc -  From Boomers to Linksters,
Managing the Friction Between Generations at Work