[Lswtalk] LSW server space

Erin Chesnutt echesnut at beau.org
Wed Aug 20 14:17:28 CDT 2014

Back in 2012, we set up some server space at BPL for LSW postings so
that we could share and preserve some of the documents we create. It
never really got off the ground, but I recently went through Lilly's and
my files and had some summer help scan all the LSW related materials
we'd accumulated (or, at least, the ones I've found so far).  It wasn't
done quite as I had hoped - a bunch of images of individual pages rather
than nice PDFs of documents makes searching rather difficult - but
that's what happens when you delegate, sometimes.

The server space we set up is on Odin but Odin is old and cranky and
about to be replaced. When that happens, I'll send out the new location
and log-in information for those of you who wish to add to the archive
via ftp.

In the meantime, you can see what's already up at
odin.library.beau.org/~libsw  but be warned : it takes a long time to load.

--

Erin N. Chesnutt, MLIS
Director