[Lswtalk] Updated Calendar

Howard L. Coy Jr. howardlcoy at gmail.com
Thu Dec 11 11:58:18 CST 2014

A place other than a library....Sophia Loren comes to mind!

Where ever we meet, please consider parking.....and if Sophia is around.

Howard

On Thu, Dec 11, 2014 at 11:27 AM, Dr. Linda Lebert <
llebert at pelican.state.lib.la.us> wrote:

> What a great idea……….I love the seed center…………..and the park on Nelson
> has a nice meeting room.

Howard L. Coy Jr., Director
Vernon Parish Library
1401 Nolan Trace
Leesville, LA 71446
337-239-2027 or 800-737-2231
www.vernon.lib.la.us
hcoy at state.lib.la.us

Don't prepare the road for your child, prepare your child for the road.

"Any government big enough to give you everything you want is big enough to
take everything you have."