[Lswtalk] OverDrive Reps

Loretta Gharst LGharst at calcasieu.lib.la.us
Wed Jan 29 08:26:30 CST 2014

Good morning,

Last week some of you received an email from Fritz Schanz with OverDrive about meeting with LSW OverDrive consortia members.

I did not receive that email but have contacted Fritz, letting him know I am the LSW OverDrive coordinator.

Regarding meeting with LSW Consortia, I explained that the consortia meets monthly and that the location changes each month to accommodate members who are spread out geographically.

Further, that if consortia members would like to schedule  an OverDrive meeting in the future for the whole group, we would let him know.

Thanks,

Loretta Gharst
Division Head
Collection & Computing Services