[Lswtalk] Scholarship Application...

Jessica Hutchings jhutchings at mcneese.edu
Tue Mar 11 15:59:28 CDT 2014

Hey Gang,

Here's my draft of the scholarship application. It's rough. I look forward to hearing your suggestions and feedback.

I am working on getting an appointment with the head of our scholarships office to get answers to our questions (tax issues, disbursement procedures, marketing, etc.). I will let you all know what I learn.

I hope you all had a great Mardi Gras! Mine was excellent. Looking forward to seeing you all next month in Grand Lake!

Yours, Jessica