[Lswtalk] Fwd: Updated draft of scholarship application...

Renee Grantham rgrantha at state.lib.la.us
Thu Mar 20 16:25:27 CDT 2014

Gabe

Do you know if transportation vans/buses for workers is something the
individual plants may provide or if there's *entrepreneurial opportunity *here
that needs to be incubated in the SEED Center?

*Renee Grantham*
Director, Allen Parish Libraries
rgrantha at state.lib.la.us <rgrantham at state.lib.la.us>

*Comparison is the thief of joy*