[Lswtalk] Address & Phone directory

Erin Chesnutt echesnut at beau.org
Mon May 19 12:44:32 CDT 2014

I'm not sure if Howard or Linda is responsible for the address & phone
directory that was handed out at our last meeting. There are several
corrections for Beauregard :

1) Please remove : Delores Franks, Beth Kilman, Willie Mae Malone,
Llewelyn " Biscuit" Smith, and Linda Willis. Delores, Biscuit, and Linda
may be personal members but none are associated with our board any
longer. Beth & Willie Mae have passed away.
2) Please change Lilly Smith's address PO Box 1327 (same city, zip)
3) Please add "Ex Officio" to Gary Crowe.
4) Not Beauregard's business, but ... I notice Bobbie Morgan is still
listed in Lake Charles and this is no longer true.
--

Thank you,

Erin N Chesnutt, MLIS
Director