[Lswtalk] Issues found while working on bylaws

Howard L. Coy Jr. howardlcoy at gmail.com
Tue May 20 19:39:38 CDT 2014

Erin, to my limited knowledge, we have not been filing this, unless Jessica
has. At least, it has not been discussed at our meetings. I know we have
filed with the Secretary of State, $5.00 per year.
And I like your choice of words.

If we have to refile, could or should we re-do the bylaws, incorporation
papers, etc. to reflect what we discussed at the last meeting?

Thanks for your thorough research.

Howard