[Lswtalk] Issues found while working on bylaws

Charlotte Trosclair ctrosclair at vermilion.lib.la.us
Wed May 21 08:51:00 CDT 2014

Erin,
What you found is correct. We have to do so with our foundation and we had
to reestablish the foundation's 501c3 with the secretary of state. I believe
the fee to be reinstated was under a $100.00. If you call the secretary of
state they will send you the form. Really simple to do. Form 990 will have
to be filed annually if you make under a certain amount; sorry I don't
recall the amount. It's not a hard process, just a little costly.

Charlotte Trosclair, Director
Vermilion Parish Library
405 East Saint Victor St.
Abbeville, LA 70510