[Lswtalk] Issues found while working on bylaws

Howard L. Coy Jr. howardlcoy at gmail.com
Wed May 21 10:23:03 CDT 2014

Jessica, you have and are doing a terrific job. This is not your fault. It
is confusing, and I think (conspiracy theory #4552) they want it to be.
Easier to entrap and secure their jobs. None of this junk should be this
difficult, our pioneers are spinning in their graves! I appreciate you for
your willingness to help make this right, and Erin for digging into the
matter. I don't think any of us realized how complicated it was. If you ask
4 IRS workers a question, you will get 12 answers, none of them correct!

Howard