[Lswtalk] Disc cleaning machine

Howard L. Coy Jr. howardlcoy at gmail.com
Thu Oct 30 08:55:19 CDT 2014

We have a Disc-Go-Devil Optical disc cleaning machine that we purchased
9/7/2010 for $1208.00. It is not large enough for our needs, and we have
had some problems with it, but it is working now. The Board had declared it
surplus, so it is available for anyone who could use it. We also have 4
bottles of cleaning solution, 1 bottle of finishing spray, and 2 sets of
buffing pads.

If interested, please let me know.

Thanks,
Howard

--
Howard L. Coy Jr., Director
Vernon Parish Library
hcoy at state.lib.la.us

Don't prepare the road for your child, prepare your child for the road.

"Any government big enough to give you everything you want is big enough to
take everything you have."