[Lswtalk] Directions to the Lodge...

Jessica Hutchings jhutchings at mcneese.edu
Wed Sep 3 14:38:39 CDT 2014

Hi Gang,

I called Sam Houston Jones State Park to get driving directions for our caterer, so I'll share them with you as well.

107 Sutherland Road
Lake Charles, LA 70611

>From I-10 westbound at Lake Charles, take LA 171 north toward Deridder. Turn west onto LA 378, then north (right) onto Sam Houston Jones Parkway. From I-10 eastbound, take LA 378 east then north (left) onto Sam Houston Jones Parkway.

When you arrive at the park, take 2 right turns as you follow signs that say "Cabins 3-7." You will eventually arrive at 2 buildings, one of which is the lodge. It has a big 'A' on it.

Also, I received the Carlberg Award for Sara from Mr. McDonald last week. Yay!

Happy Wednesday, everyone!

Jess

--
Jessica Hutchings