[Lswtalk] Whose next for OMS (OverDrive Media Station)?

Loretta Gharst LGharst at calcasieu.lib.la.us
Wed Aug 26 13:06:25 CDT 2015

Hi LSW,

The OverDrive Media Station (OMS) has visited Calcasieu, Vernon, Beauregard, Allen and Evangeline Parish Library systems.

The plan was each system has a turn hosting the OMS and then at the next LSW meeting, the next library is determined. Then the library with the OMS would take it to the next library and explains how to setup and use.

Instead of waiting for the next meeting, please 3 remaining libraries (South St. Landry, Jeff Davis, Cameron) decide if you want to host the OMS and, if you want it next, let Evangeline know (me too, as I need to keep track of the equipment.)

Thanks very much,

Loretta Gharst
Associate Librarian
Calcasieu Parish Public Library