[Lswtalk] Trudy, Lily, Karen & Nancy

Dr. Linda Lebert-Corbello llebert at pelican.state.lib.la.us
Thu Dec 10 09:49:09 CST 2015

Does anyone have Lily's phone number...I have Trudy & Karen's email
addresses......and Nancy's phone number.????

I don't know if Erin has left on her vacation as of yet.  Erin???
Howard????

Ladies   (Trudy, Lily, Karen & Nancy)

Wanted you all to know you are most welcome to attend our annual Christmas
Party!!

I have moved to 1225 Wickersham Drive, Lake Charles, LA  70605.

It is located right off West Prien Lake Road......turn left at LaQuinta
Hotel onto Holly Hill.

Sixth  street to left is Wickersham Drive.   I live in the second house on
the right. My home phone is 602-4393

The country home was beautiful and I loved living there for 17 years.

However, with Greg's health issues.it was becoming more and more difficult
to maintain yard and home.

I want to keep him healthy and WITH ME.....for a long time.

We are almost complete with renovations at the new place.

We moved in in October.......cannot wait to share  new home with all.

Linda LeBert-Corbello, PhD

Director

Jefferson Davis Parish Libraries

118 West Plaquemine Street