[Lswtalk] unable to attend today

Dede Sanders DSanders at cameron.lib.la.us
Wed Jan 14 08:23:51 CST 2015

Sorry, but I am unable to attend today.  My son's truck broke down and I am his ride to school this week.

Cameron Parish Library looks forward to seeing everyone at the Grand Lake Library on February 11, 2015.
The branch is located at 10200 Gulf Highway.

Delia "Dede" Sanders
Cameron Parish Library
PO Box 1130
Cameron, LA  70631
(337)775-5421
Fax 775-5346
www.cameron.lib.la.us<http://www.cameron.lib.la.us>

"Coming together is a beginning; keeping together is progress; working together is success."
Henry Ford

This message contains information which may be confidential and privileged. Unless you are the intended addressee, you may not use, copy or disclose to anyone the message or any information contained in the message. If you have received the message in error, please advise the sender by reply at dsanders at cameron.lib.la.us and delete the message.