[Lswtalk] OverDrive Media Station

Loretta Gharst LGharst at calcasieu.lib.la.us
Tue Jan 20 09:30:48 CST 2015

Good morning,

Calcasieu will be bringing OverDrive Media Station to Vernon Wednesday, Feb. 18.

Our tech will assist with setting up.

The following month, Vernon will take to next library (Beauregard) and assist with setting up.

At the last LSW meeting we discussed deciding who gets next at the monthly meetings.

Thanks,

Loretta Gharst
Associate Librarian
Collection & Computing Services