[Lswtalk] Scholarship Form and Membership Renewal Form

Jessica Hutchings jhutchings at mcneese.edu
Tue Jan 20 10:55:55 CST 2015

Hi everyone!

Sorry I missed last week's meeting. I always enjoy going to Abbeville, and I was sad to be sick and miss out on Shucks.

I heard that you were interested in me sending you these forms, so here they are. Remember that we each need to pay our individual dues in addition to our institutional dues.

Holler at me if you have questions! Have a good week.

Jessica

--
Jessica Hutchings
Assistant Professor/Head of Reference