[Lswtalk] See consideration for lunch in Lake Charles next LibSW Mtg.-Cameron

Charlotte Trosclair ctrosclair at vermilion.lib.la.us
Tue Jan 27 15:36:29 CST 2015

Sorry I have a board meeting

Sent using OWA for iPhone
________________________________
From: lswtalk-bounces at beau.org <lswtalk-bounces at beau.org> on behalf of Dr. Linda Lebert <llebert at pelican.state.lib.la.us>
Sent: Tuesday, January 27, 2015 3:06:03 PM
To: lswtalk at beau.org
Subject: [Lswtalk] See consideration for lunch in Lake Charles next LibSW Mtg.-Cameron

Thank you Ms. DeeDee.  We all love that Grand Lake Branch.  The staff is so very warm and welcoming to all of us.

Thank you for arranging for munchies.  I am sending this request to the group to determine what the majority would like.

Linda Corbello

Membership..................please respond with your ideas!