[Lswtalk] Lagniappe - Libraries Southwest Consortium - who has what resource

Loretta Gharst LGharst at calcasieu.lib.la.us
Wed Jul 8 09:12:55 CDT 2015

Good morning,

Sure this is out of date but below is Feb. list of who has what and if interested in Overdrive Periodicals.

2/13/2015
                Overdrive
LIBRARY MAGS    Periodicals
Allen   Zinio/Flipster  No
Beauregard      Zinio   No; but if majority OK
Cameron Zinio   Interest
Calcasieu       Zinio   No; looking at Flipster
Evangeline      none    No
Jeff Davis      Zinio   Interest
S. St. Landry   none (had Zinio)        Interest
Vernon  Zinio   Interest

Lagniappe.
Attached is list of member online resources, also out of date. Just edited Calcasieu, we have added and dropped. If you let me know what has changed for your library, I will update list.
For McNeese resources http://libguides.mcneese.edu/databases
For CPSB Library Student Resources http://www.cpsb.org/Page/548  Visiting each school's website also lists resources.

Thanks,

Loretta