[Lswtalk] FYI: Trial Links

Loretta Gharst LGharst at calcasieu.lib.la.us
Thu Jul 9 06:31:10 CDT 2015

FYI,

________________________________
From: Clayton Strickland [cstrickland at recordedbooks.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 08, 2015 10:13 PM
To: Loretta Gharst
Subject: Trial Links

Hello Loretta-Thank you for taking the time to meet with me today.  I will post a link below that will allow librarians to set up trial accounts for the various products that we've discussed.  It appears that trials are now available for all of the products except for ComicsPlus and OnePlay.  ComicsPlus is listed but does not yet appear active.  If you should have questions about anything that was discussed please let me know.

Trial Link

http://fs2.formsite.com/RecordedBooks/MasterTrial/index.html

Regards,

CLAYTON STRICKLAND
RECORDED BOOKS
TEXAS, LOUISIANA, NEW MEXICO SALES REPRESENTATIVE
512-923-6660
1-800-638-1304  x. 1317