[Lswtalk] FYI: OverDrive digital library website release notes – July 29, 2015

Loretta Gharst LGharst at calcasieu.lib.la.us
Wed Jul 29 13:37:17 CDT 2015

[http://www2.overdrive.com/l/28502/2015-03-24/2nj183/28502/108212/LetterHeadNew.jpg]

Dear Library Partner,

Below is a summary of updates for your OverDrive-powered website that are now live.

 *   Curated Collections now support the Available Now filter.
 *   Search filters now include a format option for OverDrive Read with narration. Note: At this time, users will only be able to filter (not search directly) for narrated eBooks.
 *   The search results pagination display has changed to make it easier for mobile users to navigate through multiple pages of search results.

[http://www2.overdrive.com/l/28502/2015-07-28/3w9c7f/28502/117180/DLR_Release_Notes_July29.jpg]
 *   Bug fixes and performance improvements

If you have any questions about these updates, please let me know.

Thank you,
Heather Valentine-Gold
hvalentine-gold at overdrive.com

Don't forget to sign up for our upcoming OverDrive Basics Live Webinar Series<http://www2.overdrive.com/e/28502/learning-center-live-webinars-/3wd27g/491881877> in the Learning Center<http://www2.overdrive.com/e/28502/learning-center-/3wd27j/491881877> for information sessions and live demonstrations of OverDrive Marketplace, OverDrive Read, OverDrive Listen, and the OverDrive mobile app. Sessions are available in August and September.

© OverDrive, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Our mailing address is:
OverDrive
One OverDrive Way