[Lswtalk] FW: LSW meeting agenda

Dr. Linda Lebert-Corbello llebert at pelican.state.lib.la.us
Mon Mar 9 11:45:58 CDT 2015

I will have to send a rep for this discussion.  Greg is having some problems
and I have to go to Houston again on Wednesday.   I will send Danielle
Manuel and Suzanne Young to hear the discussion.  They are the two employees
that assist with Overdrive.

If I could make a suggestion:   Overdrive discussion as first thing on the
agenda......then they could leave as they do need to do a 'Sam's run" while
in Lake Charles.

Howard,   do you mind once again filling in for me.......I rather be at Lib
SW.......I have now missed two meetings in a row..and I just hate that.

LInda