[Lswtalk] Forgot to bring up at meeting

Erin Chesnutt echesnut at beau.org
Wed Mar 11 15:40:05 CDT 2015

I mentioned this at lunch today but forgot to bring it up when we had the
whole group together.   Several of my trustees have asked me to look into
setting up trustee training from SLOL.  I haven't set anything up yet, but
will likely try to move forward with this within the next week or two for
a workshop to be held in DeRidder at BPL.

If any of our other public libraries are interested in sending trustees to
such a meeting, please let me know by next Thursday, 3/19.  If I remember
correctly, the cost is $15 per registered attendee.

Thank you,

Erin N Chesnutt, MLIS
Director
Beauregard Parish Library