[Lswtalk] Overdrive Funding

Trudy Patterson tpatter at centurytel.net
Sun Mar 15 14:08:18 CDT 2015

Just wanted to put my 2 cents worth in and tell you how the Bayouland libraries are doing it.  Each library also agrees to purchase a set amount each year.  each library makes their own selections.  However, Lafayette will make a cart of materials they feel need to be purchased or additional copies they think are needed, and any items on the metered list that need to be repurchased.  Any library has access to this cart and can purchase from it.  Every library does their own selecting but can take advantage of the “needed” cart just can’t find anything to buy at the moment.  Opelousas-Eunice uses suggestions from a cart very often because they have more money that must be spent than the other libraries as part of their “buy-in” agreement.

Trudy
tpatter at centurytel.net