[Lswtalk] FW: Nov 11

Charlotte Trosclair ctrosclair at vermilion.lib.la.us
Wed Oct 21 09:00:44 CDT 2015

I have  a board meeting (budget ) that day.

Charlotte Trosclair, Director
Vermilion Parish Library
405 East Saint Victor St.
Abbeville, LA 70510
337-893-2674
Fax: 337-898-0526
ctrosclair at vermilion.lib.la.us
Anne Herbert, American writer:
"Libraries will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no libraries"