[Lswtalk] Author Dinner

NancyK2436 at aol.com NancyK2436 at aol.com
Wed Oct 21 20:34:37 CDT 2015

Ed and I sat across from 3 Lake Charles ladies who were there because they
had read about it in the paper and thought it sounded good.  I was pleased
to learn that publicity had paid off.  They really enjoyed the evening as
did we.  It was good to see so many of you.  Be sure to pat yourselves  on
the back for a successful event.

Nancy L.  Khoury
5723 E Dietrich Street
Lake Charles, LA 70605

In a message dated 10/21/2015 9:02:08 A.M. Central Daylight Time,