[Lswtalk] FW: LSW Author Dinner - Registration Form, Program, and press release

Erin Chesnutt echesnut at beau.org
Tue Aug 16 14:23:40 CDT 2016

This looks great! A few questions / suggestions, though:

1) I thought the dinner was to be served buffet-style. If so, do we
really need an entree choice on the registration? Maybe just include a
comment along the lines of "A buffet dinner will offer your choice of x,
y, and z with sides a, b, and c."

2) On both the brochure and the PR, the statement about Beth Vandersteen
having "doubled the number of librarians serving inside the West Baton
Rouge Parish Library Branch" makes it sound the WBRPL is a subset of
some other library system. Is there a certain branch to which this
refers? Or maybe omit the word "branch" altogether.

Just some thoughts ...

Thanks so much Christy and CPPL for creating these documents for us. The
brochure looks beautiful!

Erin N. Chesnutt, MLIS
Director
*/Beauregard Parish Library/*/