[Lswtalk] Yam Torte

Mary F. Sherwood mary.sherwood at sowela.edu
Thu Dec 15 14:38:07 CST 2016

Linda,

Charlotte's sentiments are so well written - I will simple say ditto!
Mary Frances

Linda,
Thank you for your warm hospitality and beautiful friendship. You were an outstanding president. I would not want to have to walk in your footsteps, but know that Jessica will do an outstanding job just as you did. The meal was absolutely delicious!! Thank you again for such a warm and inviting morning. What a way to end the year.

Charlotte Trosclair, Director
Vermilion Parish Library
405 East Saint Victor St.
Abbeville, LA 70510
337-893-2674
Fax: 337-898-0526
ctrosclair at vermilion.lib.la.us<mailto:ctrosclair at vermilion.lib.la.us>
Anne Herbert, American writer:
"Libraries will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no libraries"