[Lswtalk] Lib SW Meeting

Dr. Linda Lebert-Corbello llebert at pelican.state.lib.la.us
Wed Feb 3 09:48:17 CST 2016

Good morning!

I will be unable to attend the Feb. 17 meeting of Lib SW.  Howard Coy has
(as always) graciously agreed to take care of details of the meeting.

I want all to know that in April I will have served as President for five
years.   I would like to complete 2016 as President.   I think it is time
for

someone else to take over that position.  Various people have suggested
ideas for a new President.

This is just a heads up!   I do plan to work another year (2017) but I want
to allow for new growth and energy in the role as President.

Thanks!  I respect all of you and what you have taught me ..both library
ideas and positive ideas on living.   We are a great group.

I especially like the informal meetings (that I finally
understood)......being open with peers is an awesome time of sharing and
growth.

Happy day to all......may peace be yours.  Added note...I will still host
our Christmas gathering in both 2016 & 2017.

Linda LeBert-Corbello, PhD

Director

Jefferson Davis Parish Libraries

118 West Plaquemine Street