[Lswtalk] Flickr Record

Howard L. Coy Jr. howardlcoy at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 18:31:58 CST 2016

Just wanted to share some great news. Since 2007, we have been adding
photos and some historical documents to our Flickr site. Recently, I began
adding a collection of old Stereoscopes along with a large collection of
photos from the Leesville High School Alumni Assoc. Many of these photos
dated back to the early '70s, and none were identified. We have spent hours
identifying  these, and have now added three years of loose-leaf binders of
photos that we have identified, and added a tag for each name. Total photos
now on Flicir is 8987.

Yesterday, our total one day usage was 20,087. One of our historic photo
has had a total of 4009 views. Our average monthly view number is 33,885.
In addition, the number of favorites has skyrocketed, with most being the
stereoscopes and the Alumni collection.

​Howard​

--
Howard L. Coy Jr., Director
Vernon Parish Library
hcoy at state.lib.la.us

Don't prepare the road for your child, prepare your child for the road.

"Any government big enough to give you everything you want is big enough to
take everything you have."