[Lswtalk] FW: Lynda Carlberg Award

Dr. Linda Lebert-Corbello llebert at pelican.state.lib.la.us
Tue Jan 26 13:58:04 CST 2016

Thank you for your reply Ms. Mary.  I am forwarding to the Libraries Southwest membership.   I am to keep them informed of my task to be placed on the awards ceremony.

I regret that we cannot portray support of a fellow director from our state who has been a long-standing member of LLA.

However, I respect your committee’s work and efforts at making LLA run effectively.  Your reasons listed are very understandable.  I can see how the problems could complicate things.  Thank you so much for your response.  Good luck in your planning and I wish you much success at LLA.

Sincerely,

Linda LeBert-Corbello, PhD

Director & President of Libraries Southwest

Jefferson Davis Parish Libraries

118 West Plaquemine Street

Jennings, Louisiana 70546

Phone 337-824-1210