[Lswtalk] RE: LSW

Dr. Linda Lebert-Corbello llebert at pelican.state.lib.la.us
Tue Jul 5 08:57:38 CDT 2016

I understand.    Thank you for letting us know.

My three year old grandson is coming to stay with me for a week because his mother is going to Tennessee for teacher training and my son works full time. Therefore, I was going to have to cancel myself.   I love the meetings but I would have been unable to make it this time.

Since the only pressing business is the scholarship……and applications are not due until the 15th of July,  I am asking the general membership if we could just cancel this month’s meeting.

If anyone would like to hold the meeting……….please volunteer.   Otherwise, I am comfortable with the canceling of this meeting.

Your reply would be appreciated.

Linda LeBert-Corbello, PhD

Director

Jefferson Davis Parish Libraries