[Lswtalk] corrected minutes...

Mary Foster-Galasso mfoster2 at state.lib.la.us
Thu Mar 17 09:15:01 CDT 2016

Linda, thank you so much for coming.  I had a great time.  Everybody who was able to come, thank you; it was wonderful seeing you and being with you.

I knew a lot of folks wouldn’t be able to come.  It is an awkward month, with the meeting right between LLA and the date the annual report is due and the deadline for 470s filed.  To make it much worse, I knew flooding was affecting a lot of people—if not them directly, then families or staff or friends.

Anyway, it was a great time.  Thank you again.

Mary