[Lswtalk] Rhoda Marsh

Charlotte Trosclair ctrosclair at vermilion.lib.la.us
Mon Nov 7 12:14:28 CST 2016

Rhoda, was such an awesome friend. She is definitely a loss to all of us. My deepest sympathy to all.

Charlotte Trosclair, Director
Vermilion Parish Library
405 East Saint Victor St.
Abbeville, LA 70510
337-893-2674
Fax: 337-898-0526
ctrosclair at vermilion.lib.la.us
Anne Herbert, American writer:
"Libraries will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no libraries"