[Lswtalk] Author Dinner kudos

Erin Chesnutt echesnut at beau.org
Wed Oct 19 11:53:26 CDT 2016

A hale and hearty thanks to all who worked to pull off last night's
success!   The evening went very smoothly; Mr Lockwood's photos were
breath-taking; and Beth seemed truly humbled and happy with her
(well-deserved) award.  I heard several comments in favor of Marilyn's
over Pat's as a venue ranging from better parking, more "elbow room,"
and a quieter, more enjoyable atmosphere without all the kitchen noise.

I'm sorry I didn't get to visit with more of you; it's been a hectic few
weeks and Ike and I were both dead on our feet by the time we got home.
Anyhow, thanks again to those of you who worked so hard to make last
night a success.

Erin

--

Erin N. Chesnutt, MLIS