[Lswtalk] AUTHOR DINNER & 2017 CALENDAR

Mary Foster-Galasso mfoster2 at state.lib.la.us
Mon Oct 24 12:35:19 CDT 2016

Erin had done a more detailed one, adding in some you don't show, Linda.
That's a good point about LLA in March.  Maybe the March one needs to be
dropped.  Erin was showing only two open slots and they weren't actually
open.  It was Sowela either May or July.  If Cameron dropped March and took
one of those two, then I think it is actually filled.

Erin had Beauregard Jan., Vernon Feb., Cameron March, April Vermilion, the
Sowela two options for May and July, Calc. parish schools June, McNeese SEED
in Aug., the retreat in Sept., Evangeline in Oct., S. St. Landry Nov., and
the Christmas luncheon at your place in Dec.

Just my guess.

Mary F-G