[Lswtalk] RE: SPEAKER FOR lIBRARIES SOUTHWEST

Dr. Linda Lebert-Corbello llebert at pelican.state.lib.la.us
Thu Apr 13 14:22:16 CDT 2017

This is what Libraries Southwest has to offer you:

Stipend:   $250

Mileage to Lake Charles

One night at Lauberge---the night of the event

Your wife is invited to the meal

Oct 17 at Marilyn’s Treasures located at 3510 5th Avenue in Lake Charles   70607---October 17

Bring books to sell.

Is it ok if the public relations person for Libraries Southwest copies info off your facebook or website to work up a brochure  and news articles  for various newspapers.

Cannot wait!!!!

Linda

337-540-6729